Masala Chica has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 2 seconds. If not, visit
http://masalachica.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

How to Nab a Surfer and Get Hit (on) by Celebrities

She is the yin to my yang.

Say Hi Yin. (AKA, Monique).

I know we did a blog swap some time ago and so you got a chance to meet her, but I am just saying. Her celebrity encounters always make me want to come back for more. I tell the story of about how Keanu Reeves, freaking Neo himself, threw a menu at her face (who would hurt a face like that? huh? what the hell is wrong with you Neo?) as if it was my own story to tell.

Because her stories become your stories.

Check girlfriend out because she is the real deal. R.E.A.L. Just like Heidi from "The Hills" and her new ginormous assets.

Go visit Surferwife today. Go on now, scoot.

That's girlfriend. on the left.

(Just as an FYI, I made it to London safely, but I am especially sad to be away. Tomorrow is John's birthday and also my sister, Munni's birthday. John also likes to let me know that the 17th is Denise Richard's birthday. I think he thinks if I know this, her cleavage size will rub off on me or something. I am not quite sure . . .).

So go say hi to my girl. Love you, Monique.

Much love and peace.

Kiran

12 comments:

Macey said...

I love Monique!!
I hope you have a good time in London...as much as you can have a good time while working and being away from your family... : )

Anna Whiston-Donaldson said...

safe travels!

Karls said...

I was only just introduced to surferwife the other day - I must have been living under a rock.

Now girl... beee-haaavvve!

SurferWife said...

Oh em gee, Kiran! I had no idea you were gonna pimp me out like the ho I am! I don't even have any make up on, sheesh.

Have fun across the Pond and please wish John (and your sis but she doesn't know me from Eve) a Happy Happy Birthday. And I will be sure to let Denise know she shares a birthday with John. I'm bound to encounter her, no?

Masala Chica said...

love you mo - mo.
kiran

meredith said...

that's my girl there on the right. haley gaga.

happy happy birthday to john and your sis!! travel safely back!

The Only Girl said...

Woo Hoo! I love me some Surferwife. And I'm willing to wrestle Meredith for the little Ga.

Hurry home safe Kiran.

Lyndsay Wells said...

Surferwife is one of my top ten favourite blogs (as are you :-)

I've been so busy with life (damn life, creeping up on me all the time!) and am getting caught up on my faves tonight.

Kathy's Klothesline said...

Sounds like you are having fun ..... continue ....

Shannon K. said...

Going to go say hello to her now!

Salt said...

Of course you know I love me some Surfer Wife!
Glad you got to London safely and I'm sorry you're missing the birthdays. They better save some celebrating for you when you get home!

Ams said...

Aw, I love me some Monique.. :)
Off to check her out!! As always!
(Not like THAT Monique... I think you're cute but I don't swing that way!)

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.