Masala Chica has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 2 seconds. If not, visit
http://masalachica.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Remember Me?

Yeah - it's me, Kiran. The one who pretends that Alyssa Milano is her middle school bestie.

Yup.

Anyhoo.

I have been busy. Some priorities with family and work have shifted. Blogging has fallen off the radar for me. And obviously I am even more devastated that alyssa milano didn't reach out to let me know that we still could be besties.

so, so sad.

Anyway.

Other things need to be addressed. A few weeks ago - I put up a post for our neighbor's and the adversity they were dealing with as Declan, 8 months old, continues to fight cancer.

Some days the news is good.
Somedays the news is bad.

Some of you have asked me directly about Declan.

I would ask that in honor of the Declan's family - this week, I not write and instead you can go over and read about Declan and his fight and you can absorb the details of this family's journey.

Please go to DeclansJourney.com - read and mostly, pray? (If you are not religious - just put all your positive thoughts together and send them over). The end goal is nothing other than that we want Declan to come home, healthy and happy.

Miss all of you.

www.declansjourney.com


Thanks for being there.

1 comment:

Allyson said...

Ah...I do miss you but then I have been wildly MIA too...so yes..sometimes there is a lot of other stuff going on. I will hop over and read about Declan...this is the first I'm hearing about it. Plus you have a little award at my place whenever you get a chance to grab it. I posted it last week sometime. I'm terribly sorry that I'm just now coming over to tell you about it. Bad, bad bloggy friend. Anyway, I hope that you are having some sort of Champagne Friday...whatever joys that brings to you and that you aren't working too hard. I've heard it causes wrinkles. ;)

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.